Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Alhamdulillah...

Salam,

Alhamdulillah...
Alhamdulillah...

Time flies...
It has been almost 7 years I'm here...still here...
18.2.2008 - 18.2.2015...

Thanks Allah The Almighty...
For giving me patience to struggle my life here...

I'm thankful for all 'rezeki' that You've given me...
May You bless my life...always...

To the place that I've struggled with,
Thank you.. thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot for giving chance to me to learn and know more about life ;
Patience, sincerity, integrity, trustworthy, honesty, maturity and even... love and humanity...
I'm grateful to be here for more upcoming years...  (if You let me be here again..)

7 years - not a short and easy times to struggle of...
But, for the sake of life... I did!

Thanks to my family... for giving strength...
Thanks to all my friends around me... for giving help and happiness...
Thanks Allah... again and again...!
May Allah SWT bless me...














>> Dear you, pls let me know you!

No comments: