Friday, March 29, 2013

Sang lebah yg sibuk!

Salam,

It has been quite a long time I didn't post any new entry!

Okeyyy...
The reason is... (most popular reason and acceptable!)  ;P

I was  as busy as a bee  over the weekend and even the month!!! phewww...
I've got a lot of work to be done and to be settled down!

OMG!!! and this Sunday is a last day of March???!!!
Anddddd... next Monday will be the first day of April?
April... April... April... owhhhh...
I will 'celebrate' my 'increasing' of age!!! (not increasing of salary of course!) 

Owhhh... workkkk... pleaseeeeeeeeee...
Bile laa tak payah ada keje langsung dlm sehari tu??? - and this is definitely impossible dear!





Ya Allah...
I pray to You to increase my patience, strengthen my faith and help me walk through this long and difficult journey...
Ameennnn...Ameennnn...Ya Rabbal Al Amin...


>> saya mmg sangat bz dan letih!

1 comment:

putriAyumie said...

happy birthday in advance angah :)