Wednesday, February 3, 2010

6 - Crazy on readingggggg!!!

The 1st entry on February?
Again...its about books!!! About readinggggg!!!

OMG!!! I became crazy on books again...oh no...the truth is novels!!!
Believe or not!
I've already finished these novels... in almost a week!

First...
I've already finished this...




9 Nyawa - by Ramlee Awang Murshid...
I got this book rite after my entry about it before..huhuhu...
Very adventerous..mysterious...so, plz try to read it guys!
Credits to Seha for lending it to me!
Siap ade signature writer lagik! Huh! ;p


Second...
I bought these...




Munajat Cinta 1 & 2 - by Taufiqurrahman al-Azizy...
This story is about the girl named Ruwayda...tried to find "herself" and her journey to be a real good Muslim...
These books are not about love or cintan2 and jiwang2...but they're more about you to know on how to think, to bersyukur on all what HIS gave and to be good, and in my opinion, the title should be "Munajat Cinta KepadaMU"
Sedih cerita ni...sila laa baca...

Then, I also bought this...




Titian Nabi - by Muhammad Masyukur A. R. Said (the Indonesian's writer)
This book is about Zahratul Jamilah that really loved her lover, Fauzan Attar... (is it the love story? - yes, but no too...!)
But guys, remember...loves with someone is not everything...
The true love is...when you're in love with Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW...
Saya sangat sebak baca buku ni...jadi, sila baca ok...!


Then, I plan to buy this...

Aku Kan Novelis! - by my schoolmate, Nurul Syahida @ Shy-da...
Owh... how proud I am when my friend became a novelist! a writer! so glamour...
Siap dia ada sessi sign2 buku lagik tau! Tapi, I dont know pulak, if tau, I will go to that karnival Shy! Tapi, lps beli nih aku nak carik Shy, suruh dia sign kat buku aku nnti!!! huhuuhu...
Tunggu Shy, aku dtg rmh ko kat jalan gobek tu! hehehehe...
I've already checked this book at MPH SACC Mall...and its there!
Insya Allah, I'll buy it on this weekend!
Terujanya nak baca!!! =)
Owhh..how crazy I am on readingggg!!!
Sambil bercakap dlm hati --> kenapa laa mase zaman2 belajar dulu aku tidak 'crazy' membaca buku2 pelajaran seperti membaca novel2 ini???
** Should register for MPH member!