Friday, April 17, 2009

It's My Birthday! ;p

happy birthday to me...
It was a very wonderful time and moment to celebrate your birthday when you were a kid, teenager and when you're still studying...
Why?
Because...you'll get so many presents + gifts, birthday cards and birthday wishes from your friends and your love one..plus, you also will get the 'surprise' birthday party and cake...
that will make you so happy...
& there will be your unforgettable moment in life...

But, when you're getting older and older...
your excitement to celebrate your birthday is not like before...and not like when you're a kid...
because you'll think more about your future life...
it's more important than anything else..

However, it doesn't mean that you're not excited in getting and receiving the wonderful & nice presents, birthday wishes and of course the surprise birthday party!!!
Even though you're only got a slice of secret recipe cheese cake! =)

For me, it is more meaningful and unforgettable moment...
when people around you still remember your birthday, sending you birthday wish, singing the birthday song for you and celebrating yours..
Lots of thanks guys...
for remembering and wishing my birthday!
And also special thanks to my housemates for making the surprise birthday party for me!!!
I'm really appreciate it!!!
Thanks guys!
Me and my favourite cake... the surprise birthday party for me plus a slice of blueberry cheese cake... =)
Me and Azie... my roomate...

Me and Lela...




Me and Shu...

Thanks guys for surprising me!!! ;p

My bluberry cheese cake...nyum..nyum...



>> Hope I'm blessed by HIM...everytime...everyday...and every single moment...
>> May happiness be mine...and may all my dreams come true... (^_^)
Insya Allah....



cik angah lee was 26 yr old on 12th april...

1 comment:

the vulnerable am said...

happy belated birthday sistah! may Allah bless u